Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 14: 99% of all living creatures are smaller than the size of a bee!

I read that today, at the ROM, (Royal Ontario Museum), as we rediscovered dinosaurs bones with our kids, which by the way is an incredible display. To witness their size, power and diversity, certainly brings a different perspective about the power of life to create magnificent beings.

And then to read the phrase: 99% of all living things are smaller than the size of a bee!

What a contrast. I guess life happens in dualities. But it's made me think of all the things, that other 99% that happens, but I am not aware of it. The other 99% of any story.

__


“Art and life are subjective. Not everybody's gonna dig what I dig, but I reserve the right to dig it.”- Whoopi Goldberg.
__

Morning: Collard, alfalfa sprouts, winter sprouts, mint, celery, green apple, pineapple. 20 oz.
Lunch: thermos with hot water and unpasteurized Miso.
Mid afternoon- Dinner: Collard, celery, red cabbage, asparagus, zuchini, kiwi, green apple, lemon, 6 oz of wheatgrass. 40 oz.
As I write: cup of hot water and unpasteurized Miso.





No comments:

Post a Comment