Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 17: 17 days forward, 2 steps back...

17 days forward, 2 steps back!

The Vega did not love me as much as I would like to love it!. I got my right side pain reaction strong today, and I just wonder what?? what?? why??

So Vega is out. I am back to only juicing. I will be trying to juice more sprouts along with the veggies and  fruit. Sprouts contain ten to thirty times more concentrated nutrients than the most nutritious vegetables. They are a unique superfood with potent medicinal qualities and when juiced, their already concentrated nutrition becomes even more concentrated and potent!.

So friendly sprouts, here I come.

As I sat in meditation tonight, my only tool between the sensation of pain and myself was my breath. Interestingly enough, the more I concentrated on the breath, the more the sensation of pain disappeared.

As I sit here tonight, writing down my experience. The pain is back.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

__
“The wound is the place where the Light enters you.” ― Rumi
__

Morning: Collard, kale, cucumber, celery, apple, lemon, ginger. 16 oz.
Mid morning: 8 oz rejuvelac, 1 scoop Vega Smoothie Infusion, 4 oz wheatgrass
Lunch: 8 oz rejuvelac, 1 scoop Vega
Mid Afternoon: Pak Choi, pea shoots, cucumber, celery, parsley, prickly pears, red grapes. 40 oz.
Late Afternoon: Spinach, carrot, cucumber, apple, lemon, celery, chard, pea shoots, alfalfa sprouts. 40 oz.
Dinner: cup of hot water with Unpasteurized Miso.
Later: 8 oz of coconut water.

No comments:

Post a Comment