Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 6: AHHhhh! the footnote... how could I have forgotten!

Day 6: AHHhhh! the footnote... how could I have forgotten!




Footnote #1: Emotions might rise, emotions might get emotional....


Ahhhhh! and I forgot to read the footnote.




Great day. Tough night.


Friday nights are always a special night at my house. I make a special dinner, its family time. I found it really hard to create and cook for everyone tonight. I found it hard to witness my thoughts, my emotions and my lack of patience with everything and everyone... including the juicer that spat pineapple back at me and the lemons my husband forgot to buy for my juice!!!


Yes, I am human after all. And it's moon time. Oh!




Footnote #2: Danger: Detox and moon time don't mix well together.


Oh really? well what am I supposed to do with that?




Footnote #3: Become your own witness, be with it, release what you no longer need.


__
"An emotional issue resolved is a spiritual lesson learned." - David Stewart
__


Morning: 2 oz of wheatgrass in 8 oz glass of water.
Half an hour later: Chaga, Burdock, fresh ginger tea.
Mid morning: Cucumber, celery, parsley, tomato, lemon juice. 16 oz.
Lunch: Broccoli, carrot, cabbage, celery, cucumber, apple. 16 oz.
Mid Afternoon: Bok choi, cabbage, celery, pineapple, mint. 32 oz.
While making everybody's dinner: cup of hot water with unpasteurized Miso.
Before dinner: 4 oz. wheatgrass in 8 oz. glass of water.
Dinner: Fennel, carrot, tangerines, apple. 16 oz. 


Everyday is different. Today I needed a large quantity of juices. I don't think I have ever drank that much juice in a day! But in the midst of the day and night that it was, now, I feel nurtured and grounded.


Resolution: cut the pineapple in smaller pieces.  Lesson learned: wear an apron when juicing.














No comments:

Post a Comment