Monday, March 19, 2012

Challenged by extreme changes

We often seek immediate changes in our lives, extreme changes always now. We set our intentions and we want to see those changes materialize immediately, faster than an ipad can find you what you are seeking.....

But as today, March 19th 2012, the temperature reached 27 C (what?? yeap) I find myself thinking of the fact that we seem to be challenged by extremes now. Change is always happening, but I often think of it as slow moving changes. Perhaps this very hot day and the hot wave we are getting in MARCH is not really an extreme change as I see it today but rather a slow change that has been taking place over the last say.. 50 years. The product of my parents and grandparents thoughts and actions.

Extreme changes seem to be all around, as is the wave calling to action.

As much as I really enjoyed myself today, there is something that is not at ease or better said at peace within me. I am concerned for what the future holds and the state of the earth, animal cycles, food cycles and our own human evolution. I do not fear what comes ahead. I find these challenges fuel my call to action. They give me the inspiration to seek the change within, and to call out the change in you.

What kind of world would you like to see your children live in when they reach their 40's and 50's?

I think of that often. I think of the value and potential my life has. I feel the time has come to act.

So to lighten you up... here is something I hope will make you laugh..

Now that is my way of using it!!!!
For those of you who know me, you know my love affair with technology and my magic ways for it to do whatever it wants! not necessarely what I would like it to do..... so on our quest for snow I took my husband's ipad and got totally frustrated!!!!!

Happy to be home. My good old faithful laptop is happy to greet you again.
__
It is not necessary to change.  Survival is not mandatory.  ~W. Edwards Deming 
__

No comments:

Post a Comment