Monday, July 9, 2012

New tools in my toolbox...

After many weeks of silence, 3 chelations, and many deep breaths, I am back! Armed with a new internet provider! (oh.... we are connected again!), handfuls of cilantro, sea vegetables in particular chlorella, my neti pot, my dry skin brush, Hado water, my yoga mat, meditation and visualization, and based on Ayurveda the six tastes.

In the weeks that have passed I have been reading and researching natural chelation agents to aid my journey. I think the more knowledge and resources we have the smoother and more supportive the journey will be.

So I have gathered a few new tools in my healing toolbox. I will be talking about them more in depth in the days/weeks to come....but for now here are two of my new and not so new tools:

Heaps and bounds of daily Cilantro (juiced, blended in smoothies, or as part of the meal).


Cilantro   is a natural cleanser of heavy metals and other toxic agents from the body. It is antimicrobial and anti- bacterial. It's oil has rich qualities that have a powerful effect on the digestive track, proving aid with the production of digestive enzymes, acids, and juices. For me its a super-herb!, and I intend to use it often over the next 15 weeks or so of my chellation therapy.




Chlorella TabletsSea Vegetables in particular Chlorella is known to bind to heavy metals, which aids in releasing them from the body through the urinary tract.  Chlorella is a green algae contains about 20 % protein and it is very high in chlorophyll, providing higher levels of Oxygen at a cellular level, it aids in cleansing and purifying the blood, regulating blood pressure, promotes the growth and repair of tissues, and it aids in digestion amongst other things.

Sea vegetables, in general, are:
High in mineral Content, specially, iodine, calcium, iron, magnesium.
High Protein Content, from 20% (green algae)  to 70% ( Spirulina).
Anti - bacterial, anti viral, anti inflamatory.
Great resource in fighting Candida.
Natural Iodine for keeping healthy thyroid function.

Warning: make sure you have a good source for your sea vegetables. Due to the high levels of toxicity found on the oceans, some sea vegetables now contain high levels of heavy metals themselves so it is really important to have a good and trusted source for them.

__
"Your mind is a tool you can choose to use any way you wish."- Louise Hay


No comments:

Post a Comment